Take Five! For Language Arts
What a great resource!
Although I’m currently taking time out of the classroom to raise my family, I was thrilled to receive this (in ebook format). The activities within these pages are easy-to-understand, thought-provoking, and don’t require a lot of extra work from the teacher, which I know I would have appreciate a lot while teaching third grade!
I will definitely be recommending this to my teacher friends! 🙂 ( )
About WNKCheck out my book review blog! https://excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/
- Off to finish reading HELP FOR THE HAUNTED for the @TLCBookTours coming up this week! So far I'm really enjoying this one! 3 years ago
- Just posted my @TLCBookTours review of THE DEATH OF LUCY KYTE excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the… http://t.co/v1TR7RA7Z9 3 years ago
- Finished re-reading THE HOUSE AT RIVERTON by Kate Morton for #bookclub... at about 1am. Extra-large coffee this morning. Totally worth it. 3 years ago
- RT @rossibooks: wow. this Amazon thing is getting out of control. First Hachette, now WB. theguardian.com/technology/201… 3 years ago
- RT @JodyHedlund: GREAT DEAL! Award-winning Michigan Brides Collection (Books 1 & 2) on sale for $1.99 each! #Kindle ow.ly/xICPO 3 years ago