The Big Book of Bible Answers
The Big Book of Bible Answers by Ron Rhodes
3.5 of 5 stars
Publication date: February 1, 2013
Theologian Ron Rhodes explores many of the questions that people may ask about the Bible in a question/answer format.
Full review to be posted on publication date
Overall: A well-organized and well-researched resource, though it does have an obvious Baptist/Reformed bias.
About WNKCheck out my book review blog! https://excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/
- Off to finish reading HELP FOR THE HAUNTED for the @TLCBookTours coming up this week! So far I'm really enjoying this one! 3 years ago
- Just posted my @TLCBookTours review of THE DEATH OF LUCY KYTE excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the… http://t.co/v1TR7RA7Z9 3 years ago
- Finished re-reading THE HOUSE AT RIVERTON by Kate Morton for #bookclub... at about 1am. Extra-large coffee this morning. Totally worth it. 4 years ago
- RT @rossibooks: wow. this Amazon thing is getting out of control. First Hachette, now WB. theguardian.com/technology/201… 4 years ago
- RT @JodyHedlund: GREAT DEAL! Award-winning Michigan Brides Collection (Books 1 & 2) on sale for $1.99 each! #Kindle ow.ly/xICPO 4 years ago