Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C Bennett
3 of 5 stars
Publication date: February 12, 2013
A modern-day Rapunzel meets a boy on Facebook and begins to realize there’s more to life than her secretive mother and her life shut up in a tower.
Full review to be posted in February 2013.
Overall: A modern fairy tale with a touch of magic that’s sure to appeal to YA romance fans.
About WNKCheck out my book review blog! https://excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/
- Off to finish reading HELP FOR THE HAUNTED for the @TLCBookTours coming up this week! So far I'm really enjoying this one! 3 years ago
- Just posted my @TLCBookTours review of THE DEATH OF LUCY KYTE excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the… http://t.co/v1TR7RA7Z9 3 years ago
- Finished re-reading THE HOUSE AT RIVERTON by Kate Morton for #bookclub... at about 1am. Extra-large coffee this morning. Totally worth it. 3 years ago
- RT @rossibooks: wow. this Amazon thing is getting out of control. First Hachette, now WB. theguardian.com/technology/201… 3 years ago
- RT @JodyHedlund: GREAT DEAL! Award-winning Michigan Brides Collection (Books 1 & 2) on sale for $1.99 each! #Kindle ow.ly/xICPO 3 years ago