Anyone But You
Pub: January 18, 2014
Teens from two feuding Italian restaurants in Chicago fall in love and, in order to be together, must uncover the source of their families’ hatred for one another.
Full review to be posted in January!
Overall: A cute story of pizza, pasta, and forgiveness, inspired by Romeo & Juliet
About WNKCheck out my book review blog! https://excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/
- Off to finish reading HELP FOR THE HAUNTED for the @TLCBookTours coming up this week! So far I'm really enjoying this one! 3 years ago
- Just posted my @TLCBookTours review of THE DEATH OF LUCY KYTE excellentlibrary.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the… http://t.co/v1TR7RA7Z9 3 years ago
- Finished re-reading THE HOUSE AT RIVERTON by Kate Morton for #bookclub... at about 1am. Extra-large coffee this morning. Totally worth it. 3 years ago
- RT @rossibooks: wow. this Amazon thing is getting out of control. First Hachette, now WB. theguardian.com/technology/201… 3 years ago
- RT @JodyHedlund: GREAT DEAL! Award-winning Michigan Brides Collection (Books 1 & 2) on sale for $1.99 each! #Kindle ow.ly/xICPO 3 years ago